UX STRAT Europe: Amsterdam, June 4 - 5, 2015
The next UX STRAT Europe conference will take place in Amsterdam, June 15 - 16, 2017. The Call for Presentations is now open. Proposals are due by January 22, 2017, but you don't need to wait until then. You can either fill out a proposal online by clicking the Call for Presentations button below, or you can download the Proposal Form and email it to email@example.com. As you complete the proposal form, keep in mind UX STRAT's 3 key tenets: Rigor, Depth, and Transparency. Marketing fluff will be rejected without review.
Call for Presentations
Super-early tickets are now on sale! Only 30 tickets are available at super-early pricing (695 euros + VAT). You can purchase a super-early ticket by selecting the Tickets button below, or you can request to Pay By Invoice using a general Contact Us form (invoiced tickets incur a €75 charge for special handling).
If your company would like to sponsor or host any of our 2017 UX STRAT events, contact us.
Take a look at UX STRAT Europe 2016 presentations on Slideshare
Our UX STRAT Europe 2016 Speakers
Executive Creative Director, UX frog
Dr. Carine Lallemand
UX Research Scientist, University of Luxembourg
Director, Global UX, Innovation, Télefonica
Dr. Sofia Hussain
Interaction Designer, FINN (Schibsted)
Managing Director, cxpartners
Head of Commercial Fleet Marketing, Shell
Strategy and Planning Practice Lead, Foolproof
Service Design Lead, Antrop
Service Design Lead, cXstudio
UX Chapter Lead, ING
Dr. Andrea Resmini
Senior Lecturer, Jönköping University
Head of Experience Design and Innovation, Tobias & Tobias
View previous UX STRAT conference programs:
Head of Service & Experience Design, Tribal Worldwide
"And Not Or: The Service Design behind Blended Retail at Volkswagen"
Play Video Highlights
CEO, Digital Leadership
"The User Experience Strategy behind one of Europe's
largest Digital Transformations"
Play Video Highlights
What UX STRAT Attendees Are Saying
- “Keep it up! Favorite conference I've been to in 10 years.”
- “if you missed #uxstrat put on your calendar for 2015. A very well run conference where the presenters actually stick around to chat #crazy” @atothChi
- “All presentations were concrete stories about how stuff is getting done. A fabulous mix of methods and case study.”
- “I’m at #uxstrat — Every minute so far has been thought provoking. Great value.” @kaibrunner
- “Had a great time at #uxstrat! So many terrific presenters, topics, insights and "wow" moments. Thanks folks!” @aemorrison
UX STRAT Europe 2016 Photos
UX STRAT Europe 2015 Photos
UX STRAT PRESENTATIONS ON SLIDESHARE
Click the image below to view UX STRAT 2016 presentations